Welcome to IKEA Democratic Design Days 2019!
We, IKEA of Sweden AB (“IKEA”), are delighted to welcome you to IKEA Democratic Design Days.
We will during or in connection with IKEA Democratic Design Days collect film, footage, sound, text, quotes and other material (the “Material”). We intend to use the Material in marketing of IKEA Democratic Design Days by global publication online on webpages and social media as well as in printed media. By attending IKEA Democratic Design Days you confirm that:
- you are willing to participate in the recording of Material;
- you give IKEA, the unlimited right to use, show and distribute the Material, in part or in full and consent to IKEA’s use of your name and picture in marketing, regardless of format or way of publication or broadcasting; and
- that IKEA has the right to modify the Material, including but not limited to editing of photographs, film and sound sequences.
If you do not want to be filmed or photographed please let us know and you will receive a red sticker to visibly put on your chest to mark your decision in this regard to our photographers.
As a result of your participation in IKEA Democratic Design Days, IKEA will also process your personal data as further set out in IKEA’s Privacy Statement for Participants in IKEA Democratic Design Days. By attending IKEA Democratic Design Days you consent to:
- IKEA’s transfer of the Material to countries outside the European Economic Area by way of publication online, on television and in printed media; and
- IKEA’s transfer of the Material to IKEA’s business partners and IKEA companies around the world, for the purpose of publication and administration of the Material in accordance with IKEA’s Privacy Statement for Participants in IKEA Democratic Design Days, including transfers to countries which do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission.
By providing IKEA with information on your ground transportation needs and food and accommodation preferences that might reveal special categories of personal data, you consent to IKEA’s processing of your special categories of personal data (e.g. allergies, religion or disabilities).
I am aware of that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time, in part or in full and that I, when attending IKEA Democratic Design Days, can choose not to be photographed or filmed. Contact details in relation to withdrawal of consent can be found in section 7 in IKEA’s Privacy Statement for Participants in IKEA Democratic Design Days.
Click here to read IKEA Privacy Statement for Participants in IKEA Democratic Design Days.
Press Release Download
Inter IKEA Group and Inter IKEA SystemsIKEA FranchisingNetherlandsMedia.Franchisor@Inter-IKEA.com+31-62 124 0618